Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Some more blooms from the last couple weeks

bethnorcal9
10 years ago

I'm still tweaking tons of pics from the last few weeks. Here are a few of the best pics I've gotten done so far....

SUMMER NIGHTS
{{gwi:1214742}}

ROYAL ASCOT

PADDY STEPHENS

OKSANA

LOVE ME TENDER

LET'S CELEBRATE

LAVENDER PINOCCHIO

JAN'S WEDDING

HOT COCOA

HEAVEN ON EARTH
{{gwi:1214751}}

GRIMALDI

CHARLES DE GAULLE

CABANA

ASTRID GRAFIN VON HARDENBERG

ANNE MORROW LINDBERGH

Comments (10)

• -spike-
    10 years ago

Those are beautiful roses. The color on Charles de Gaulle is stunning and I especially like Cabana. Striped roses have grown on me lately.

-Will

• kathy9norcal
    10 years ago

All wonderful. I really can't pick one favorite, I like them all!

• inga007
    10 years ago

A bounty of beautiful roses.

• suebelle_neworleans
    10 years ago

Beth,
    You never cease to amaze me with your huge collection of roses and their pictures. You should publish an encyclopedia for all of us.
    Love that picture of ASTRID GRAFIN VON HARDENBERG . Gorgeous.

Suebelle

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    10 years ago

Nice pictures. Thanks for the look. The Astrid Grafin von Hardenburg has a nice color to it. The Hot Cocoas in the picture might look quite nice in an arrangement or bouquet with some Cinco do Mayo blooms if you happen to have it, and they are blooming at the same time. They can be fairly close to each other in color. Ever give that combination a try? I'm wondering what that would look like since I do not have Hot Cocoa.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    10 years ago

Beth - Those are some beautiful roses! The stripes are interesting and lovely. I really like Royal Ascot and Paddy Stephens, very pretty!

• iris_gal
    10 years ago

I've been inhaling these. Do I see an iris poking out behind Charles? The stripeys get my vote today. They're wonderful.

• seil zone 6b MI
    9 years ago

You have such a wonderful collection, Beth! I love that splotchy Let's Celebrate!

• sweetvenge
    9 years ago

Love them all but especially Lets Celebrate and Charles de Gaulle

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

Oh my!!!
    Gorgeous!!
    My favs are:
    Charles de Gaulle - I had a chance to get that rose this year. Why didn't I???? What do you think of this rose?

AGVH is stunning!!! What a color! And the swirl is beautiful!!

That's a lovely color on Hot Cocoa. Really, really pretty.

I too love the swirls.
    Great roses!!
    Carol