Sammy Cat

Hope you enjoyed!

Take Care all. Dave

Comments (17)

• niecey
    16 years ago

Amazing photos and roses Dave
    Your photos are all first prize to me.
    You captured these images to a "T" (Terrific)
    Niecey

• aprille
    16 years ago

Your roses are beautiful as always Dave. I just love those Clematis. Planted about 10 a few years back and only 2 made it - out of those only one is finally covered in buds this year! Oh well - next time I won't buy anything from wayside.

I love Sammy cat. He looks very regal surveying his domain :o)

Aprille

• bgrose
    16 years ago

I like the Pascali rose, such a pure white big blossomed beautiful rose. All the roses are very beautiful, thanks for posting them and post again!

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Wow, everything is just gorgeous, you have quite a touch with roses and flowers. Wonderful photos of them all too with a very handsome guard cat to watch over it all.

• zeffyrose
    16 years ago

Your roses are unbelievably gorgeous----

thanks for sharing,

Florence

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Oh, the roses are pretty but Sammy Kat's the prettiest. Keep the roses, send me the kitty. :)

• kathy9norcal
    16 years ago

Heavenly. I think I can finally smell the roses! Wow. This is a great spring for roses, don't you think?

Kathy

• sam0ny4b
    16 years ago

Rockerdude
    Your posts are always Great. I like the Mr. Lincoln photos.
    Samuel

• jean_ar
    16 years ago

Fantastic roses and photos.You take such beautiful photos.Wiah mine would be half that good,,but they can't compare to Sammy Cat.I use to have 3 just like him except had longer hair. Thanks for sharing your roses and the cat.BUT wheres Pete.

Jean

• moodyblue
    16 years ago

What can I say! I am very impressed - absolutely beautiful shots of some gorgeous roses and clemantis........and Sam. Wow, my Pascali, now deceased, never looked like that, it is amazing.

Thanks so much for sharing.
    Pauline - Vancouver Island.

• peachiekean
    16 years ago

So pretty. I love all the clear solid color. First Prize and Gemini - perfection. Thank you.

• kandm
    16 years ago

Wow am I jealous, those are lovely. Next time, post some shots of your soil, I am a beginner and I cannot imagine my roses being that big and bushy. I'm lucky if I get one bloom each.

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    16 years ago

Oh my gosh they are gorgeous dude! How does Pascali do for you? We have it here at a local nursery and might get it aftr seeing your beautiful pictures of it. How tall does it get? Thanks, your flowers are beautiful, Judy

• canadian_rose
    16 years ago

Each of your HUGE roses is a work of art!! Talk about form!!! Arghhhh!! I want my garden to look like yours - of course mine is under 1 foot of snow right now - blech!!!

Carol

• aamir
    16 years ago

WOW, what a wonderful collection!

Aamir

• frank_l
    14 years ago

OK, that does it! I may plow my garden under and put the cactus back. Amazing!

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    14 years ago

You have some nice ones. The First Prize is beautiful, but you don't see it around all that much any more. It was quite the fad rose for a long time on the rose show circuit. The Pascalis look really good also. I also like your cat.