o
Louise Estes

Posted by purpleroses SanDiegoCA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 7, 09 at 3:08

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Louise Estes

BEAUTIFUL!! That is one gorgeous shot of a gorgeous rose. Thanks for sharing, Judy

o

purpleroses, this rose is pure perfection! What a beautiful picture! Never heard of that rose. Does Louise Estes have fragrance and how is the disease resistance?

Thanks for posting!

o

Thank you. Yes, there is a wonderful fragrance and it is disease resistant in my garden. I love the form and color blend.

We put a pool in over the winter and I rearranged all my rose beds away from the pool area. I put Louise Estes in my cutting garden (where I only put the best for form, fragrance and vase life)

o

Oh my ---what a beauty------Thanks for this beautiful picture.

Florence

o

purpleroses, thanks for providing me with more information about this rose. It sounds like that Louis Estes is another rose, that I have to try to acquire! There are sooo... many lovely roses out there, but not so many that are disease resistant, fragrant and have a long vase life. These are certainly three big pluses besides the incredible look of this beauty!

I would love to see more pictures of your roses!

o

the most stunning picture I have seen!

o

This is indeed a very beautiful rose!! I got two of these last year and I was stunned! My only problem is I think one of them is going to die, I don't know if it froze or what, but it only has a few leaves and they don't look very healthy. Does anyone know if I can take a cutting or something from the healthy one to start a new one? The sick one looks like there are reddish dots on the very few and tiny leaves it has. I'm still new with roses, so I'm not sure what is wrong.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Louise Estes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here