Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dublinbay

More spring beauties

dublinbay z6 (KS)
11 years ago

Looking over my spring photos, I see I missed a couple. Gives me a good excuse to include my favorite Siberian Iris photo--don't you just love it?

Dublin Bay Climber--there is a white clematis growing through this climber, but it has barely started blooming yet--one white bloom on the wrong side of the pillar. I'll have to take more pictures later when it is in full bloom along with the rose--red and white combination!

{{gwi:345167}}

Dublin Bay Climber -- again

Gourmet Popcorn--this smaller semi-sprawling rose is a power bloomer, to be sure.

{{gwi:301419}}

Our Lady of Guadalupe, with unknown peony--Guadalupe is a strong blooming floribunda. The peony was on the property, in a neglected dark corner, when I moved here over 25 years ago. I'm guessing it is Bowl of Beauty--a beauty, at any rate!

{{gwi:228927}}

Eutin, with Cherry Parfait behind it, and mini Green Ice at its feet. I think I got the close-up techniques down now, but I still can't get real clear pictures when I try broader landscape shots. Will work on that. In the meantime, enjoy Eutin which has just opened and not yet in full bloom.

{{gwi:249633}}

Elina--partly opened bud. She's a terrific bloomer once she starts in.

Dark Blue Siberian Iris--just love these jewel tones! See what I mean about this beauty?

Kate

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022