Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little bit of pink

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 23, 10 at 12:30

Two delicate pinks in my mostly gaudy garden, here is the mini Pink Poodle, which has struggled in my too hot climate. It is too cute to give up on.

And the vigorous growing (in much shade) Morden Blush. One I pruned way back, one I forgot to prune. They are both about the same size and loaded with buds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little bit of pink

Oh, that's a lovely couple of shots of Morden Blush - especially the last one!!! I don't have Morden Blush anymore since I've moved, but that makes me want to get it again. Although, it REALLY seems to do well in your zone. I don't remember blooms looking that stuffed on my plant. Really, really lovely!!

Carol

o

Your pinks are beautiful. I love the last picture of Morden Blush.

Masha

o

Funny, Carol, but I think the rose Morden Blush was made for the colder climates. I also love the way it sheds all its leaves in fall. So easy to prune!
Thanks, Masha.
Kathy

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 23, 10 at 23:41

Beautiful pics Kathy! PINK POODLE is really nice.

o

I remember your Pink Poodle. Sorry to hear it hasn't been a happy camper. I've loved Morden Blush since first seeing it here. Those pics are giving me a bad case of lust.

o

Kathy --those pictures of Morden Blush are GORGEOUS and good to Zone 2b---what a terrific rose for those in the colder zones--

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here