Bridal sunblaze

Softee

top marks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Minis

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 29, 11 at 22:22

Ooooh! They're all beautiful! But I really love that TOP MARKS!

o

Top Marks gets an A.
Renee

o

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing those.

Kate

o

Love your minis! Earthquake looks alot like my Fall Festival. Most of these I haven't seen before.
K

o

Luuuuv Bridal Sunblaze!! Their all beautiful!!

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 15:34

Very pretty! Love my Stars n Stripes but unfortunately my Earthquake turned out to be mislabeled. Your Top Marks is lovely but HMF says TM is orange?

o

Whoops. The tags were switched with irresistable. I forgot to switch them back. It is irresistable.. Thanks for catching that.

o

Love your minis, pelicanhead! Every one so delicate and charming....

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 20:16

My vote goes to Sandra Kordana. Love that orangy color. I'm so happy to see someone posting minis. Some of my oldest roses are minis and I'm as fond of them as many of those fly by night large roses. Keep 'em coming...Maryl

o

I got started on minis years ago when tiny petals sold at the Del mar county fair. I fell in love with the tiny little blossoms. Only recently, like 4 years ago, i started getting bigger roses. I think my minis are more rewarding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here