Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dragon's Blood

Posted by mashamcl 9 San Jose (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 4, 10 at 18:49

I saw it at the San Jose Heritage Rose Garden. Stopped me in my tracks. I thought it looked really impressive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Masha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dragon's Blood

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 4, 10 at 19:03

Very nice Masha! I have this rose and I expected it to be much much darker. I'm glad to see mine looks the same as this one, so I guess it's not really as dark as I thought! Just hope mine doesn't get that big tho... it's in a tall, but not-so-big ceramic pot. Yikes! I might have to plant it in the ground! Thanks for showing these pics!

o

Beautiful rose. Such a deep, yummy color!! I especially enjoyed seeing the entire bush shot. That gives so much more information.Thanks for sharing. Lesley

o

I love seeing the whole plant. Thanks for posting.
Renee

o

I also enjoy entire rose bush pics. Very nice red blooms!

o

Thank you, everybody!

Reds are hard to photograph, but I hope it gives an idea. It is a fairly bright red with some distinct brown and not a touch of blue. Very unusual.

Masha

o

• Posted by daun DeltaDaun-z9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 5, 10 at 20:29

Very nice rose! Considering we have had such a cold, wet spring, this one is blooming like crazy...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here