{{gwi:1223283}}

{{gwi:1223284}}

{{gwi:1223285}}

{{gwi:1223286}}

{{gwi:1223287}}

{{gwi:1223288}}

Comments (14)

• inga007

Lovely show, but I too think they are too tiny.

• inga007

• inga007

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    12 years ago

Beautiful roses! I wish the pics were bigger! I love big pics of flowers. lol! I love Golden Buddha!!

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

Oh they're all beautiful, pelican! I'm bummed! I was supposed to get Earthquake but it was mislabeled, RATS!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    12 years ago

Hot Tamale--wow!

Earthquake is new to me--very interesting rose. I need to check it out some more. I can see why Seil is so disappointed--getting a rose mislabeled RATS rather than Earthquake (giggle).

Kate

• C Schaffner
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Yea, they are too small. I was experimenting with a new photo thingy. I'll have to go back to Picasa.

• TNY78
    12 years ago

Lovely! Cinco de Mayo is beautiful isn't it? Its one of my favorites that I added to my garden last year.

Still working on getting Earthquake too Seil! Burlington was sold out, and I don't nkow who else carries it :(

Tammy

• kathy9norcal
    12 years ago

On my computer, I hit CTRL and scroll at the same time to make the pictures bigger (or smaller). They are all beautiful! I moved my Hot Tamale to a sunny spot this winter and can't wait to see it bloom. It is still pretty small from the move. Mine smells great and I put small bouquets of it around the house at nose level!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    12 years ago

Cool idea, kathy. Thanks for sharing. Reminded me that there is another way to do that.

Check your bottom right-hand corner--there should be a little magnifying glass and written next to it is "100%." Click on the tiny arrow next to it, and different sizes (written as percentages) are listed. Click on, for instance, 150%, and the pictures will be large enough for everyone to enjoy them.

Of course, return to 100% if you want the page back to normal.

Kate

• leezen4u
    12 years ago

Pelican nice Hot Tamale - great colors. How prolific is your Chicago Peace? We had 2 at our old house and they did not bloom a lot. The blooms though are large and beautiful when they do show up..

Lee

• C Schaffner
    Original Author
    12 years ago

My Chicago Peace is a great bloomer, I love it because each bloom is different and huge.

• lovemysheltie
    12 years ago

Nice pics. That Cinco de Mayo has a very unique color. I too, love my Chicago Peace!

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

That Chicago Peace scrolled bud looks fabulous. CP performs well for me in a pot. I really like it for just what you said - every bloom is unique.

Julio Igelsias is my daughter's favorite rose. It gets a lot of blooms. I love your picture of it - the colors are so sharp against each other.

Thanks for the preview to summer.
    Carol

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida