Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathy9norcal

Singing a Love Song

kathy9norcal
10 years ago

I went to Reagan's Nursery on Wednesday. You can't not buy roses when you go there. I got three new ones. Remember, I have NO space left. But I did have three pots left.

I must have gasped when I say Love Song. I have never seen anything so perfect before. Of course, it became my first choice.

Then, I knew I needed an Eyeconic rose, but which one? I settled on an unlabelled one I fell in love with. I got it for half price because of no label. We are guessing it is Eyeconic Melon Lemonade (and not Pomegranate).

Then, on a whim, I grabbed Love and Peace. There were too many great ones, I could have made myself crazy!

Comments (12)

• inga007

I love Love song. After orange roses, I love the lavender colour ones.

• inga007

• inga007

• iris_gal
    10 years ago

The Eyeconic rose is charming!

Carruth sure hybridizes lovely roses. Love Song looks like a winner. Always watching for great lavender roses.

• KhaVi
    10 years ago

Singing a Love Song, what a beautiful rose with a perfect name.

• hosenemesis
    10 years ago

I love the colors in the Eyeconic rose.

• kittymoonbeam
    10 years ago

The first roses from my love song lasted forever. They finally faded so much that I snapped them off. But they held and held the shape a long time. Love Song looks like it's going to be a great rose.

• seil zone 6b MI
    10 years ago

All beauties! I ordered Love Song from my local nursery and will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

I have the Eyeconic Pink Lemonade and love it. If the Melon is like it you're gonna love yours!

• lesmc
    10 years ago

Love Song found a place in my garden this year! It is just beautiful and I can`t wait to see how it performs in my garden. Your pictures are just lovely! Lesley

• dove_song
    10 years ago

Tra, La, La...Singing a love song 'cuz I'm sooo in love with your photos of her, Kath. Perfection, really. Especially your first photo of this lavender beauty. I adore lavender.

Lol. I think I would be in big-time trouble if I spent ANY time at all at Regans. I can just imagine strolling through their wonderful roses and loading up. "Danger...Danger... Danger." Alarm bells would be going off in my head because I know I would want oodles of them.

I just planted the MOONSTONE they sent me yesterday, and I can hardly wait to see it blooming. I have wanted this rose for a looong time.

Thanks for sharing these great photos and for letting us know about your Wednesday visit to Regans. Fun, fun, fun!!! :)

This post was edited by dove_song on Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 5:42

• sidos_house
    10 years ago

Pretty choices! I planted (bareroot) Love Song too this year. It was my free rose from Witherspoon for joining the ARS and the nursery is just a couple miles away.

• canadian_rose
    10 years ago

Love Song is amazing looking. Wow!! What a stunner.
    Good for you!
    Carol