Rosy Dawn

Little artist

Koko Loco

Cinco de mayo

This post was edited by pelicanhead on Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 0:52

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: minis and a couple of big ones in bloom today

Purty!! My Cinco is going to look like that someday if my husband ever stops breaking it.

o

The colors your camera picks up are wonderful!
What kind of camera is it?

o

Is that really Pink Powderpuff?
Your roses are beautiful and the photos are amazing. You seem to have similar taste to mine in roses. My Little Artist mini tree finally expired last season after dwindling for years. I tried to take cuttings but I wasn't successful. Let me know if you would ever consider sharing or trading cuttings at pruning time. I only have luck with cuttings during the winter. This winter was way too dry.

o

Kathy, I was wondering about that, too. My tag said pink powderpuff, but it doesn't look like it, does it. I'll have to do some research and find out what it is. My camera is a Sony a230, a beginners dslr. But it takes these amazing pictures of roses, better than my more expensive Nikon.

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 17:38

Love them, Pelican! Do you know where you got PPP? Maybe they can help you ID it.

o

Pelicanhead - Very pretty roses, love the Orange Parfait.

o

Seil, I don't remember where I got it. IT must have been mismarked, or one of my grandkids changed it. They love doing that to me!

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 6, 14 at 1:56

They're all beautiful! I love that ORANGE PARFAIT!

o

Pelican, are you in Louisiana? I am assuming from the name and zone perhaps you are?

I am in La. and all of mine are budding up something fierce right now. I had a huge softball sized bloom on Bronze Star and a Peace put out several large blooms (but I hardly ever get any pink for some reason!), but most of my others are still forming lots and lots of buds. I counted 17 buds on a Paradise I still have in a pot.

o

I'm in Carlsbad Ca, on the coast. Not too hot, not too cold.

o

Lovely! So glad I ordered Koko Loko and Cinco de Mayo! :)
Karen

o

What's the first one called?
That's my fav along with Orange Parfait.
I loved looking at your roses - thanks so much!!
Carol

o

Carol, I'm still trying to figure that one out, my tag said powder puff, but it's definitely not.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here