Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tny78

2 Years of Waiting and Finally! ...and some others

TNY78
11 years ago

Its so nice to be able to post "what's blooming this week" messages! Although, most of mine are still just buds, I do have some blooms! Check them out!

Tammy

Here is the one I've been waiting for since 2010: Rosa Rugosa Alba. I bought it bareroot/ownroot from Spring Valley (who I love!) and its finally bloomed! It rained and hailed yesterday, so some of the blooms were damaged. My only regret is that in this particular case, I wish I would have bought it grafted...it is suckers like a beast!!!!

{{gwi:1225012}}

My first to bud this year, Stanwell Pepetual. I'm hoping it fits better in its new location in the front of the frontyard flowerbed, rather this in the main bed out back (he spreads out too low back there).

{{gwi:1225013}}

Eutin...just love it! New from Antique Rose Emporium this year (which I think gave it a head start on blooming thanks to the TX heat!)

{{gwi:1225015}}

Father Hugo: another one that seems to love my Tennessee Soil. Not a speck of disease and seems happy ownroot here in year 3.

{{gwi:1225016}}

Arthur Bell: This one is new this year and recently transplanted from a band to a 1 gallon pot. I was hoping it would keep its deep yellow and more organized form for longer than a day. I hate to say it, but at this point its reminding me of my yellow knockout I pulled this year! Anyone else grow him?

{{gwi:1225017}}

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling