Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kittymoonbeam

Pretty Peach Silk

kittymoonbeam
11 years ago

I don't have many climbers or peachy/ orange roses but this one I truly love.

Comments (25)

• inga007

Lovely blooms

• inga007

Lovely blooms

• inga007

Lovely blooms

• kittymoonbeam
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Here's another view

• kittymoonbeam
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The Albertine rambler on the shed roof

• bethnorcal9
    11 years ago

Wow, beautiful! I have this rose, but it hasn't done much in 5-6yrs. Wish mine would look like yours!!

• hosenemesis
    11 years ago

Oh my goodness. Peach silk is one of the most romantic roses ever. What a beautiful garden you have.

• kittymoonbeam
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Peach Silk wasn't much for a while. Then suddenly it just started putting up fat fast growing canes. Keep the water and mulch on and I'm sure yours will grow. In the back, it's the wild west of roses and I think it's kind of fun to let them get big and see what they will do.

• Krista_5NY
    11 years ago

What a beautiful garden, love the mix of colors.

• lesmc
    11 years ago

Oh my, how pretty! I am not familiar with this rose, but it is lovely. Keep these pictures coming! Lesley

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Peach Silk is gorgeous--and so is Charlotte (at least what I can see of her). Lovely roses all round!

Kate

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

What a stunning rose Peach Silk is. Your roses are are just overflowing with beauty. Thank you. Diane

• canadian_rose
    11 years ago

They're like roses from another planet. I couldn't imagine roses could ever look like that. Such large gorgeous bushes. That last picture is FREAKIN' PHENOMENAL!!!!
    Carol

• Annie
    11 years ago

OMG! Those are absolutely knock down drag me out gorgeous!!

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

I've enjoyed seeing the luscious Peach Silk once again, and the last photo that just overflows with abundant blooms. So nice to look at these when it's snowing outside. Diane

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

Apparently, Heirloom Roses, who is the only one with Peach Silk, which they introduced, but are not currently selling, is interested to know how many of us might like to buy it if goes back into commerce. I'd love to grow it. Diane

• leezen4u
    10 years ago

Very, very pretty! Have not seen that unique color before.

• dove_song
    10 years ago

Gorgeous photos. The last photo is especially super-duper! I'm enchanted!! Thanks :-)

• kittymoonbeam
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'm not so good with climbers and Peach silk is just indulging me in spite of the newbie pruning she gets. Most times I just let her be herself.

Heirloom has decided to offer Peach Silk again so thanks to everyone who made it possible.

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    10 years ago

Kitty, your garden picture is enchanting and Peach Silk is beyond beautiful. It seems that through your efforts this gorgeous rose is available again. Good for you.

You have the kind of romantic garden I love. Letting roses grow tall and wide, with flowers everywhere, is how they would naturally grow, and the result is superb.

Ingrid

• Kippy
    10 years ago

Well that did it Kitty....I had to email Heirloom for their waiting list :)

• aviastar 7A Virginia
    10 years ago

Kippy- did you just email their basic inbox? I'm over at their website and I can't find this rose. I would love to add this one to my garden!

Thanks!

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    9 years ago

I hope all the people writing in the Peach silk thread on the Roses forum see these photos. Diane

• Jasminerose, California, USDA 9b/Sunset 18
    9 years ago

This seems like a very special rose and Kitty, you have captured it beautifully.

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH