Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ok, will try again to post a picture

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 27, 10 at 22:45

If this works again, this is a EBB TIDE bloom.I have it in a pot so I can have it in a little shade during the hot summer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By null at 2010-04-26
This one,I forgot to get the name of it off the tag,and I can't remember its full name or how to spell it either. I will get it later and post it.Its dark out right now,so can't see to get it, but its a mini climber,and I have it in a big pot by a fence and its went over the fence and still going.
By null at 2010-04-26

This one is Apricot Nectar

By null at 2010-04-26

Secret
By null at 2010-04-17

By null at 2010-04-17

By null at 2010-04-17

By null at 2010-04-26

This last one is no rose, but, pretty anyway.Its a bearded Iris,and would you believe when I planted it there,it was a solid Yellow.

Hope you injoy them.

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ok, will try again to post a picture

Beautiul Secret. Love Double Knock Out in your setting.

You're lucky the solid yellow iris didn't crowd out the pretty bi color. You never know. The yellow may show up next year. I have an old white I thought (hoped) was long gone. Like a bad penny..........................

o

I love your garden, Jean. Good to see your roses again.

o

I too love your Secret! very lovely...

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 28, 10 at 1:39

Wow Jean! Things are lookin' good! Are the deer staying away? Your SECRET is just beautiful!! And the irises are pretty!!

o

Love Apricot Nectar-----also love Iris---and that is so pretty even if it used to be yellow--LOL

Florence

o

Thank you, every one for the nice comments.I am soon going to have to repot "SECRET" to a new pot.Its in a big plastic tub.Well,its one of them plastic tubs that walmart sells,and has rope handles on it.They sold for $ 4,00 each when I had bought 4 of them.Regular big flower pots are expensive,so I bought these tubs,and drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom for drainage and decided to put this rose in one.Its been in the tub for almost 7 yrs,and now its tearing up,so it will need a new home very soon,and I will probably have to find some one to help me get it out of this one and put it in a new one.
BETH: No I am still bothered with deer coming to eat up everything they see.I have just been lucky that the spray that I spray them with,is on them when the deer comes to eat them.A lot of times it rains at night and washes it off, then the deer is here eating them before I can spray again, but, luck has been here so far this year,and it hasn't rained at night but a few times,and I was lucky the deer stayed away.

Jean

o

Lovely garden you have Jean, I especially like your Double knockouts, they look great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here