Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just Joey

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Tue, May 3, 11 at 1:01

It is one of my best roses. I can't stop taking pictures of it. Years ago, I went into a nursery and they had a huge vase of JJ's on the counter. They smelled so good that day. Then one day, I came across JJ in a garden center and grabbed it. It blooms and repeats well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just Joey

Just lovely, lovely.......

o

I love the one w/ the spider on her... It is a lovely rose..

o

My fav photo is the third from the top. Looks like a heavenly rose!!

Sooooo pretty!!
Carol

o

Very pretty. It reminds me of Honey perfume

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Tue, May 3, 11 at 16:48

I agree, JJ's a real beauty and your photos are lovely!

o

A beauty- I love that color.
Renee

o

I keep hearing wonderful things about this rose. He certainly is good looking. Your photos show off his color.

o

I adore Just Joey - he's solid salmon here. Have never seen his color in another rose.
Not a long lasting rose for a bouquet darn it!

o

Gorgeous rose.

o

Also one of my favorites, this this is the picture of mine from last year

This post was edited by melintir on Sun, Mar 30, 14 at 3:10

o

Your photos are just beautiful. I love the one with the spider and drop of water too. Beautiful darker colored veins in this rose.

I ordered JJ from Antique Rose Emporium this year. I can't wait to plant her in my garden with lavender irises!

o

Wow! These are wonderful shots of JJ!

I had one for several years but lost it. I've never ordered roses online but might this year... will have to check out the Antique Rose Emporium. This was such an elegant rose.

Molie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here