Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mom's Guy de Maupassant

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Sun, May 15, 11 at 1:15

Lovely weather here- cool and clear, so the roses are hanging in there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Renee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mom's Guy de Maupassant

Your Mom's garden looks very lovely Renee!

o

It is so lovely, it is a really dream garden for me! The effect of mixing so many beautiful flowers is gorgeous. And so many blooms on one plant is incredible, amazing!

o

Lovely, lovely garden. The GdM bush is glorious.

o

I have to say, Renee, that this garden should be in a magazine so many, many people could enjoy it. It is just lovely. I can`t even imagine the amount of work involved in this garden, but I do know it is truly beautiful. Thanks for the pictures and more is always appreciated. Lesley

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sun, May 15, 11 at 12:36

What a gorgeous garden! And GdM is a show piece!

o

Wow!! Oh Wow!!!

That is the perfect garden. I can't imagine having such a gorgeous garden. Oh thank you for sharing!!!!!!!

Carol

o

OMG so gorgeous! I love the form of the petals - my favorite! Aack, I want it so badly! Along with the garden. Every time I see a beautiful garden it is in California.

o

Until the summer heat hits, njmomma.
Thanks, everyone. I love that rose so much I might have to get one myself. It's quite large, too.
The dark pink rose is Yves Piaget, which she almost yanked last year because it was balling. You all talked her out of it, and this year it is doing beautifully. By next year it should be stunning. Thanks for all of your wonderful advice.
Renee

o

A stunningly beautiful rose in a simply wonderful garden. It looks "old rose" and the number of blooms is amazing. I have Yves Piaget (and so glad your Mom kept hers) and if I had room I'd have to seriously consider GdM. Please give your Mom my compliments; she's a superb gardener!

Ingrid

o

I have to commend your Mom for her choice of color! Perfect use of violets, pinks, magentas and whites all complimenting each other.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here