Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hoovb

Disneyland in the Leap Year

Sleep, Creep, Leap: this is my Disneyland's leap year. It was a J&P own root.

{{gwi:242559}}

{{gwi:349890}}

Comments (24)

• peachiekean
    16 years ago

Gorgeous!

• dove_song
    16 years ago

Wow!!!

Debbie

• liane_z4_canada
    16 years ago

Gosh that is pretty
    Liane

• aamir
    16 years ago

OH MY GOD, EOM

• medusa_
    16 years ago

Beautiful! Is it fragrant?

• niecey
    16 years ago

Can you spell
    F! A! N! T! A! B! U! L! O! U! S!
    That A mighty fine rose and photo.
    Drool! Drool!
    Niecey

• msjam2
    16 years ago

Copyright those photos asap! Those pics belong in a magazine, breathtakingly beautiful!

• devon_gardener
    16 years ago

Dear hoovb, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have seen The Disneyland Rose on J&P's site, but I never knew it was that BEAUTIFUL 'till I saw your pics. J&P should be using your photo's of this rose. Is it really a caliedescope of colors in person like your photo's show? I'm tempted to go on a local search of this rose NOW. Hoovb, what have you done!!! I already have a pot ghetto full of newbies and I'm trying to figure out where they should go. It's like trying to solve the Rubic's Cube. But your Disneyland Rose does look magical. It reminds me of the cover of the Beatles CD, St. Pepper or Magical Mystery Tour!!!

• missflippins
    16 years ago

Gooooly! Is that one plant? That really is a star performance if I ever saw one. Thank you so much for showing your gorgeous pictures. I just love it!

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Utterly gorgeous!!!

• kathy9norcal
    16 years ago

Beautiful! I guess Disneyland was a good choice. One of those roses that gets better each year. Love your photos.
    Kathy

• aprille
    16 years ago

oh my god! that is stunning. I'm slowly picking my jaw off the floor - those colours are amazing! i've been thinking about this rose a lot - just wish I had more room!!

Aprille

• seil zone 6b MI
    16 years ago

OH hoovb, I just got mine today in the mail. I hope it looks like yours in 3 years. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

• dmg2242
    16 years ago

Wow, I'm swooning over here!! Oh how I wish I could grow this rose. Tried once and failed miserably, though I think it was BS infected when I brought it home.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful rose!

Denise

• jean_ar
    16 years ago

wow, thats gorgeous.Looks really huge,too.Love them colors.Bright and flashy.

Jean

• annabeth
    16 years ago

I can see why this rose is named Disneyland. I think anyplace where there would be a profusion of bushes like this, it would be "the happiest place on Earth". Thanks for the beautiful, beautiful pics!
    Annabeth

• ehann
    16 years ago

Holy Moly. I'm getting rose envy. Beautiful shots of a glorious rose.

• jont1
    16 years ago

Beautiful colors to be sure.
    John

• robiniaquest
    16 years ago

Whoa!!!!!!! Now my daughter is begging for this rose. She loves bicolors, and this just tops anything else we've seen. It's not just the colors, but the health and shape. You have really done a fabulous job. Now I have to get one - AND try to get comparable results. This will take some luck...

• nmnative
    16 years ago

I simply love this rose too! I love how it looks in the landscape and how just by cutting one stem I have an entire bouquet. Gotta get me some more--now where to put them? LOL!

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    16 years ago

Those pictures are pretty nice. That rose makes a good show.

• nickelsmumz8
    16 years ago

Sneaky Hoov -- I keep looking at these pics and realized how much added punch you get by putting that smashing blue pot in the first picture of the whole bush. The colors are already popping, and then you get this extra BOOM!

I am lusting after this too, but it's gonna hafta wait.

• Westview
    16 years ago

Boy am I glad I bought two of these when the evil lady from J&P called me and offered me sale bare roots. Mine have started to bloom and I am entranced with the flowers. I didn't know they would be that beautiful. Now that I see yours (and I am VERY impressed with your photography) I am cheering my good luck at deciding to get two of 'em!!!!!
    Betsy

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Now, if I could get two in three years, would my two look that good sitting by my Vietnamese blue large vase? LOL. This is stunning, Hoov. You have such a great eye for great roses and design.