Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Afew to Share

Posted by phatboyrose N/W FL. - 8 (My Page) on
Mon, May 3, 10 at 9:28

Just wanted to share afew, been busy and haven't been posting much. Hope you enjoy.
Harold

SOMBREUIL
MAY 2010

AMERICA
MAY 2010

BILL WARRINER
MAY 2010
MAY 2010

ENCHANTED EVENING
MAY 2010

FOOLISH PLEASURE
MAY 2010

VINO ROSSO
MAY 2010

PURPLE PASSION
MAY 2010

MAY 2010

CHERRY PARFAIT
MAY 2010alt="MAY 2010">

THE DARK LADY
Photobucket

TEASING GEORGIA
Photobucket

GRACE
Photobucket

SUNBRIGHT

Photobucket

HEAVEN ON EARTH
MAY 2010

APRIL IN PARIS
MAY 2010

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Afew to Share

Hi, Harold!! :-) What a treat it is to see all these roses on this VERY windy day here. Thank you so much, and I hope that your busy absence from us has been due to pleasant things going on in your life. :~)

Take care.

Debbie

o

Wow Harold your roses are all so gorgeous and your photos are stunning! I really enjoyed looking at them, thanks so much.

o

Every time I see Cherry Parfait I just drool. Thanks for the wonderful photos of the whole shrub. It gives me a much better idea of where I could put that particular rose.
Renee

o

Gorgeous Harold! What a wonderful rosy treat to see! I just love your Foolish Pleasure and Climbing America. I am ordering a 2nd one from Roses Unlimited, because my other one absolutely hated being overwintered in my garage and the severe, bitterly cold Kansas winter we got, so I am planting the new one in a show-off pot and the other one in a lesser corner of the garden, lol where it can pout and sulk as much as it wants to, haha!

o

WOW!! They are all just gorgeous and all so healthy looking, too.I see you have lots in Pots.I have several in pots and find they do much better for me grown in pots. Thanks for sharing these beautiful roses.

Jean

o

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Mon, May 3, 10 at 14:45

Wow Harold! All your roses look great! Hope you & your wife are doing ok.

o

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

No Debbie everything is fine, I'm just getting a little older and can't do as much as I used to. But I keep trying.

ramblinrose; I'm soo glad that you enjoyed the roses, thats the only reason I grow them.

Renee; CHERRY PARFAIT is my wife favorite also and I really like it alot too, it's some kind of eye candy.

Serena, thank you sooo much I like America alot,mine is growing a pot this is it's third year. Good luck with yours.LOL LOL

Jean; yes I grow alot of roses in pots and they do just fine, people find it had to beleave that HT,s do so well in pots but they do.

Mr Jim; yes me and Ms Adele are doing just fine, hope you and Ms Sue are doing like wise. LOL LOL

o

Lol, Harold. I can't do as much as I use to either. But I keep trying too. :~)

Debbie

o

Harold, your roses and photos are spectacular. Isn't Bill Warriner amazing!
Kathy

o

Love those bush shots.

The hanging petunia's color (neon orchid?) looks excellent with America!

o

Trying??? Trying??? how about sharing some of that "Trying" Magic with us, hahahaha! Cheers, Harold!

o

Serena; no magic here just just good fertilize and plenty of loving care.LOL LOL

Kathy; BILL WARRINER has alwas be a good rose for me, I like it alot.

Iris Gal; Ms Adele does a good job with her hanging baskets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Oooh - I love your siberian iris - lovely, lovely color!!!

I'm with you, I find my roses do TONS better grown in pots.

Your enchanted evening is a bit on the pink side. I wonder why - mine is definitely lavender (well not now - just sticks).

Well, I've ordered Purple Passion and Teasing Georgia - so it's nice to see how floriferous they can be!!!

Your roses are ALL stunning. I really enjoyed looking at this post. Thanks for the color on such a snowy day here.

Carol

o

What a treat---Your roses are wonderful and you garden looks delightful

Love all those hanging baskets-

Florence

o

Are you sure you don't have a nursery business there?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here