Front Bed

West side of house looking to the front

West side of house looking to the back

Thanks for looking.

Beerhog

Comments (19)

• christie_sw_mo
    16 years ago

sigh - I am definitely still a beginner. Beautiful pics! What is the tall silvery plant in the "East side of house" photo?

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Beautiful...Your gardens and flower beds look wonderful, lush and full. Those yellow lillies really stand out! Your roses are really terrific, you must get a lot of complements from your neighbors. Thanks for sharing.
    Leslie

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Wow, how healthy and beautiful. So glad you chose to share with us. Thanks again.

• kaye
    16 years ago

Wow, looking good! I'm certainly jealous of your Weeping China Doll. Isn't it great to have 'em blooming again??

• Krista_5NY
    16 years ago

Those are some spectacular red roses, thanks for posting.

• msrose
    16 years ago

I was going to post and ask if anyone else's Archduke Charles had lost all of its leaves and I see that yours obviously hasn't. It looks gorgeous along with all of your other roses.

Laurie

• jean_ar
    16 years ago

wow, you have some really beautiful flower beds.Very lush and healthy looking roses.The design of the beds are very nice,too.I love it.Whats the striped roses? Thanks for sharing your yard with us.

Jean

• beerhog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The striped one is a mini called Fall Festival.

• oakleif
    16 years ago

G. It is obvious how much work you put into your yard and flowers. They are gorgeous. The Prince took my breath away. Thanks for sharing
    vickie

• msmisk
    16 years ago

Your beds are all so beautiful. Everything just flows. What a dramatic, tall yellow lily and beautiful roses. Thanks for giving us the tour !

Carol

• elgrillo
    16 years ago

Your gardens are wonderful. The picture of Hot Cocoa is outstanding - it captures the color beautifully.

Thanks,
    Gary

• hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    16 years ago

You have a beautiful yard! I loved seeing all the different views. That 'Fall Festival' and those yellow lillies are particularly impressive. I too am curious about the silver plant in East Side photo...what is that? It makes a great contrast.

• carla17
    16 years ago

Thank you for the garden and bush shots. Everything looks very nice and healthy.
    Your Prince is beautiful.

Carla

• JamesY40
    16 years ago

Your yard is very impressive. The color combinations are nice and the plants look lush. James

• michaelalreadytaken
    16 years ago

Thank You!

MichaelAT

• gldno1
    16 years ago

Beerhog, the flowers are just gorgeous. Everything looks so lush and very well-cared for. Thanks for letting us see your gardening results.

• deafblossom
    16 years ago

WOW! Beerhog~ I loved your island beds! I could see the tallest yellow lilium. It is so early to bloom this year?? Do u know what named of it? Yes.. those plants are so good to mixing with lovely roses! Thank you for show us. Kat

• nickelsmumz8
    16 years ago

Archduke Charles is smashing. I was about to get sucked in when someone mentioned hers losing all its leaves. I am too lazy for such a high maintenance leading man!

• caliloo
    16 years ago

Just beautiful!

Alexa

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022