Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My 'Antique Pink' Roseart

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Thu, May 5, 11 at 11:49

I used a combined 20 Old Garden roses and Modern Garden Roses in pink. The roses I used are Konigin von Danemark, Honorine de Brabant, Duchesse de Rohan, Hermosa, Old Blush, Constance Sry, Crested Sweetheart, Pink Powerpuff, Comte de Chambord, Jacques Cartier, La Ville de Bruxelles, Marie Louise, Geoff Hamiton, Mayor of Casterbridge, Allegra, Belle Sans Flatterie, Cramoisi Pictote, Desiree Parmentier, Gertrude Jekyll(Half Open) and last Nestor(Half Open).�Enjoy--Ron
Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My 'Antique Pink' Roseart

Do you sell prints of your wonderful pictures? You could really make a business out of it, if you already don't.
Kathy

o

Wow, spectacular colors, that's beautiful.

o

Kathy--I just do these works as a hobby, besides if I were selling these pics I would not be allowed to post to this forum.--Ron

o

Very elegant; looking at your rosearts make me feel as if somebody is giving me flowers every day. If only it was true.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here