{{gwi:677395}}

{{gwi:677382}}

{{gwi:677390}}

{{gwi:677392}}

{{gwi:658563}}

Comments (11)

• dmama386
    13 years ago

Hi there! What is the apricot colored one in the second to last photo? It's beautiful! Thanks...

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    13 years ago

LOUISE CLEMENTS

• Beth Willett
    13 years ago

Oh WOW! What a yard! You must get lots of compliments! But you are going to be in trouble for not naming them....what is the yellow blend next to the pink in the 2nd pic?

• canadian_rose
    13 years ago

Wow!! love them all!! Is the 6th from the bottom Lyda Rose? I really like that one.

It's great to see so many roses in one yard!

Carol

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    13 years ago

socabeth- It is Citrus Splash. There are so many roses jumbled together in these pictures, I didn't even think of trying to name them all.

Carol- No the blooms are much smaller than Lyda Rose (which I have seen in bloom but do not have). This rose is one I bought from Ashdown Roses many years ago now that I have not seen offered since. Don't ask me what its called as I would have to find the old Ashdown catalog (which I do have) and look it up.

These are not all my roses as I have another rose bed running alongside the length of the south side of my house. I redid it last summer and planted lots of bands from Heirloom and Vintage so that beds doesn't look like much now. But just wait until next year :-))

• serenasyh
    13 years ago

Wonderful to see your lovely garden again, Rita! A lot of very rich colors you have!

• ramblinrosez7b
    13 years ago

Oh my goodness, so many beautiful roses! I really like how you have them planted so close together, it really makes it look so full and so colorful, you don't know what to look at first trying to take in all that beauty. Did you do all this yourself Rita? It all looks great! More pics please!

• boxofrox
    13 years ago

Very lovely Rita, it is sweet to see all your hard work maturing. I remember the earlier pics. It would have been nice if you could have included the smellervision though ;-)

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks guys. The roses do keep looking better each year :-)) Smells really nice in the yard too. Yes, I did it all myself but it took about 3 years to get it all done.

• jean_ar
    13 years ago

RITA: They are all just beautiful, as always.I am curious. In your 7th picture, is that a FAIRY ROSE? looks like my Fairy roses.Wow, I love to look at all your pictures as you have so many different beautiful flowers.

JEAN

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jean, it is not The Fairy, I have one but that is not it (and it's not in bloom yet). It is a hard to find rose I bought from Ashdown roses years ago. The flowers are small but as you can see, there are plenty of them.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting