Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Through the kitchen window

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Sun, May 19, 13 at 15:08

It is my favorite micro-scene, what I see when at the kitchen sink. The tripod was made just for Ballerina, which is now almost done with bloom. Several years back, I put flower carpet on it, as I didn't have the heart to get rid of it. This spring, I took the jackmanii clematis and headed some of it over, too. This clematis blooms from spring to late summer. These all grow in a spot between two houses and only get midday sun.

Ballerina when in early bloom. It is mostly done blooming when the above photos were taken today.

Forsyth Lemon Drop, a small, plain yellow daylily that likes to bloom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Through the kitchen window

What a beautiful scene! It would almost make washing dishes worth it to be able to gaze at that. Love the interplay of all the flowers.

o

Lovely! I would end up staring out the window way too often.

o

What a wonderful combination! I just love Ballerina.
Sigh :)
Carol

o

I hate washing dishes, but with a view like yours: bring em on....

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, May 22, 13 at 18:41

What a beautiful vignette! Sure would make doing dishes more enjoyable, lol.

o

Ditto what Inga said. I saved a photo of your tripod a few years back, but now it's even prettier.
Renee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here