Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msjam2

My Spring looks like this

msjam2
13 years ago

I'm shameless, so I'm posting them all! ;)

Mary Magdalene

{{gwi:1235594}}
{{gwi:1235595}}
{{gwi:1235596}}

Louise Clements

{{gwi:1235597}}
{{gwi:1235598}}

Just Joey

{{gwi:1235599}}

Julia Child- She is just magnificent in every way!

{{gwi:1235600}}
{{gwi:1235601}}

Jeri Jennings

{{gwi:1235602}}

Comments (15)

• msjam2
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jeanne laJoie
    {{gwi:1235603}}
    {{gwi:1235604}}

Hombre mini
    {{gwi:1235605}}

{{gwi:1235606}}
    {{gwi:1235607}}
    {{gwi:1235608}}
    {{gwi:1235609}}
    {{gwi:1235610}}
    {{gwi:1235611}}
    {{gwi:1235612}}

• queenbee_1
    13 years ago

WOW+ I love your roses and gardens.. BUT that clematis and rose are perfect together.. Show us more...Lol

• msjam2
    Original Author
    13 years ago

..you asked for it.. ;)

{{gwi:1235613}}
    {{gwi:1235614}}
    {{gwi:1235615}}
    {{gwi:1235617}}
    {{gwi:1235618}}
    {{gwi:1235619}}
    {{gwi:1235620}}
    {{gwi:1235621}}

. .
    . .
    and just because it's funny

• hosenemesis
    13 years ago

Okay, sensory overload. I'll start at the bottom.
    Can I borrow that guy? I have a few windows...
    Your yard and house are beautiful. I really like the stonework across the front.

The roses that really struck me were Louise Clements and the cool pink behind it- Heirloom? What an exceptional color combination. I could have a whole garden in those two colors.

Thanks for the overload. I'll be back.
    Renee

• jeffcat
    13 years ago

Your Rouge Royale reminds me a lot of my Red Eden...I've heard people say the same before. I like the Red/Yellow combo there...not one people think about very often.

I ALMOST.......and I do mean ALMOST jumped on buying Mary Magdalene last year as a potted rose, but didn't as I got Pretty Jessica instead. Is that Mary Magdalene's mature size there? It's such a nice little bush haha.

• canadian_rose
    13 years ago

Wow!!! Talk about blooms!!! I'm in awe!!

What's the picture below your Angel Face picture? Talk about a stunning rose.

My other two favs are Julia Child (hope mine gets like that!!) and Belinda's Dream!! Makes me REALLY want Belinda's Dream. That might be the prettiest roses I've ever seen! But then, I'm fickle with roses - they're all gorgeous!!

THANK YOU!!!

Carol

• kathy9norcal
    13 years ago

Your spring is amazing, too many favorites to mention, so beautiful. Send your cleaning man my way, please.

• msjam2
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jeff, MM is 4 years old now and she never did get taller than that. You should get her, she is even more fragrant than Evelyn!

Renee, yes that's Heirloom behind Louise Clements. Orange and purple seems to work quite nicely together.

Carol, are you talking about the red and yellow rose? That's Rouge Royale and Golden Celebration. RR is a star in my garden, the blooms seems to last forever and smells divine as well.

My little cleaning man is fantastic, as long as there's milk ready, no complaints from him at all! ;)

• ramblinrosez7b
    13 years ago

Evelyn and Niobe make a nice couple and your roses are so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us.

• msmisk
    13 years ago

Beautiful photos !! We have a lot of the same roses - but I don't have Julia Child. I may have to rectify that !

• hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    13 years ago

They're all fabulous, but 'Evelyn' and 'Niobe' were made for each other. And your little "helper" is adorable! Your spring sure looks good.

• jean_ar
    13 years ago

wow.everything is gorgeous at your house.The roses are gorgeous and I love the stone borders.Just Beautiful.Thanks for sharing your beautiful place with us all.wow.

Jean

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    13 years ago

Your landscaping of roses is very, very nice! But, I see Louise is laying down on the job though. lol

• newyorkrita
    13 years ago

Good Grief! Your roses are just stunning, stunning, stunning.

• hosenemesis
    13 years ago

And I'm so shameless, I'm coming back for seconds.
    Renee