Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
the British are geniuses! (hilarious Bunny epic)

Posted by serenasyh 5 Kansas (My Page) on
Tue, May 4, 10 at 18:26

Everyone, yes, I have had new rabbit attacks in spite of my secured wire mesh fencing (any perceivable gap was no more than 1/8"). New casualties are my Asiatic lilies (that they ended up spitting out after severing the stems), re-eaten Lincoln (lost leaves and a basal cane) and one Aromatherapy basal cane. Worst of all I finally lost Special Occasion forever because of the rabbit attacks. It is as dead as a doornail!

Well, to cheer me up, Ronymaxwell sent this absolutely hilarious link from the British cartoonist Andy Riley! It is brilliant! And goes to show the depth of my hatred for those Evil Ones, haha! For those of us rabbit-haters, ENJOY!

Bunny Suicides Epic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: the British are geniuses! (hilarious Bunny epic)

This is how I feel about squirrels! I think they are the Evil Ones!!! One summer, I fought them long and hard...Until I informed, I was acting much like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack! That summer they ate my tulips (off the deck)-Just pulled them up and chewed on every bulb but finished none. They chewed thru 6 bird feeders, chewed the holes in our Carolina Bluebird houses and ate eggs and babies, chewed thru the ends of our roof and built nests in the attic and danced ALL night long! It was WAR around here--I finally moved my big dogs into our fenced area--they squirrels moved on...LOL

o
RE: the British are geniuses! (hilarious Bunny epic)

I am a Major Bunny Hater....They eat roses..they eat my lilies...they eat my annuals...they make me crazy. So, that being said, I LOVE your posts! Half of my garden is incased in chicken wire and that is NOT a good look! Thanks again. Lesley

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here