Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dublinbay

What's new? Red Intuition and others!

dublinbay z6 (KS)
11 years ago

Brand-new rose in my garden, and here is its first bloom. (This is so exciting!)

Red Intuition (HT)-- dark red stripes on lighter red. So cool!

{{gwi:300507}}

View 2: Red Intuition--she is very photogenic. Here's another picture of this gorgeous rose.

View 3: Red Intuition--isn't she pretty.

Below is another new rose and first bloom on it, but I had trouble getting a decent picture of this one.

Memoire/Ice Cream (HT)

Don't know why the edges of Memoire look slightly brown in these pictures. In the garden, it looks pristine white. It is a florist rose and looks it even in the garden--very elegant in appearance.

View 2: Memoire/Ice Cream

Valencia really isn't new this year, but this is only its second year and it didn't bloom that much last year--so it is almost new. At any rate, Valencia is a close neighbor of the two above and the three blooming together right now look very nice.

Valencia (HT)--partially open

Valencia--fully open. Neat thing about this rose is that the bloom gets larger and larger for each day it is open.

{{gwi:346137}}

Since I just planted more new roses from Roses Unlimited a couple days ago, I should have some more first blooms on new roses in about a month or so (so exciting--but I guess I already said that, huh?) LOL

Kate

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County