Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Haha Serena's Bumblebee

Posted by jeffcat z6 Cbus, OH (My Page) on
Sun, May 23, 10 at 18:33

I might be wrong, but I think I remember it was Serena commenting on how much she adored the bumblebees even though she didn't have enough around her place last year. I have no problem with them here in Columbus...they are EVERYWHERE! Tame as can be though as they even land on me and just buzz around without a care in the world. I took this shot of this little guy a couple inches from him and it reminded me of Serena. I'll have to get more pics and vids of them when they become monstrous later in the year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Serena's Bumblebee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Haha Serena's Bumblebee

Oh how marvelous and beautiful!!

Isn't nature stunning!!

Carol

o

Thats a great little video, I enjoyed it very much. A very busy bee! I showed my grandson and he got the biggest kick out of it! Thanks Jeffcat.

o

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Sun, May 23, 10 at 21:21

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Great video Jeff. You are right it was Serena and she will be along later to comment.

o

Wow, wow, wow, I am such a happy, thrilled girlie! That bumblebee is my favorite Bouquet of the Day! I just love this bumblebee, so soft and fluffy, the cutest thing.

I am so sorry I didn't get to see this thread sooner! I had pulled 2 all-nighters and 3 days of only 3-4 hours of sleep trying to get a deadline finished for a website, and I still have to troubleshoot it to make sure it appears decently on older browsers, so my head is spinning and I've got such a headache, lol!

But!!!! nothing better than our Fuzzy Little Cuteness, to brighten and recharge me up!

That is one cheery, wonderful video to get me through the rest of my week! You can be sure I will be checking back on it all the time whenever I need a laugh or a tickle from my maddening, frustrating days with web design.

P.S. I also wrote on your Earthsong thread on what a special Sweetheart you are for helping Jim with the full bush shots of Earthsong...few people go through such amazing efforts. You are a Treasure!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here