13 years ago

Clair Matin a Johnson's blue -- Knockout MacCartney bud

{{gwi:268133}}

A few more---

Florence

Comments (15)

• serenasyh
    13 years ago

Florence, isn't that your GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS Compassion I see on the far right, 2nd photo? Stunning!

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    13 years ago

Oh my goodness how sweet. I love all the little vases you have used with your gorgeous flowers. I love to make tons of little arrangements too. Thanks!!

• iris_gal
    13 years ago

Is your room totally perfumed?

• dove_song
    13 years ago

Oh, Florence, I LOVE the darling ambience of your room. Your sweet, little bouquets add such a comfy, cozy touch. Thanks so much for sharing these photos with us. :)

Hugs,

Debbie

• organicgardendreams
    13 years ago

Florence, what I wonderful display of your roses. I love your collection of vases. They emphasize the beauty of the roses perfectly.

Thanks for posting!

Christina

• mashamcl
    13 years ago

Beautiful bouquets, Florence! I love the little cranesbill and the daisies, too.

Masha

• jean_ar
    13 years ago

Gorgeous, beautiful Bouquets, Florence.I really can't decide which is the most beautiful, your bouquets or them pretty vases you have them in. very lovely.

Jean

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    13 years ago

Florence, I didn't realize you were already into your spring flush! How beautiful your roses are! I would love to see them growing in your garden too. I know you say it needs work, which of course you can't do, but I'm sure your roses are still as beautiful as ever. I love your arrangements. It's just made me realize I need to get some vases.

Ingrid

• Krista_5NY
    13 years ago

Florence, your bouquets are so charming. I love the mix of colors, just beautiful.

• ramblinrosez7b
    13 years ago

Lovely bouquets Florence, I just picked a bunch today too, I thought they would be better here inside then outside in the rain.

• zeffyrose
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for all your kind comments---I love all my little vases---I've been collecting for years maybe one day I will count them----LOL
    Serena----Compassion is just starting to bloom----it is a gorgeous rose---very fragrant--we need some warm weather--it is cold here.--

Florence

• cltroses
    13 years ago

Beautiful Florence...Don't you love the fragrance of The McCartney Rose? Does it grow large for you? It is one of my biggest rose bushes.

Scott

• le_jardin_of_roses
    13 years ago

Florence, your collection of roses and vases are exquisite. I hope you get to pick many more roses over the spring to fill your vases. I especially love that big pink goblet one.

Juliet

• lovemysheltie
    13 years ago

I would so love to have tea there, looks so inviting Florence. Very pretty!

• canadian_rose
    13 years ago

Oh!!! I love your MacCartney rose!!!! Of course, the whole collection looks wonderful!! I collect vases too!

Thanks!
    Carol