Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would you Believe---!

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Sun, May 8, 11 at 20:40

This is one plant of Knockout growing in the back yard of fiend of mine who lives in Centerville, Ga.( The bush is 7 ft. high and 12 ft. long.
This first pic is the front of the bush.
Photobucket
This second pic shows the back of the bush with one cane that is at least 3 inches thick.--Ron
Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would you Believe---!

WOW! It's on steroids...lol

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sun, May 8, 11 at 22:17

I think I can hear it saying, "feed me, FEED ME!, lol.

o

I wonder how long it takes to deadhead haha.

o

Wow!! That's hard to believe!!! Sure got his money's worth on that rose purchase!!!

Carol

o

This picture is typical of the knockout bush's up here in NE GA. Several business' over in Clarksville (Habersham Co)have huge bush's like this. They use commercial hedge trimmers to keep everything in bounds. I have to admit these look great all spring, summer and fall.

o

WOW-----and I love the delicate fragrance of KO

Florence

o

wow, it is a size of an oak tree :) I cannot image how beautiful this is in full bloom. Wonderful and amazing! But isnt it a constant battle to keep it in bounds?

o

Brose--My friend planted this rose in 2000 and has not dead headed, Watered, or pruned or used any plant food on this plant since he planted it.--Ron

o

How incredible, it is hard to believe it is physically possible, one of the wonders on Earth.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here