Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My beautiful Tahitian Sunset Rose!

Posted by juntawillow 5 - Chicagoland Area (My Page) on
Sun, May 15, 11 at 21:10

First time hybrid rose grower. Here is a picture of my beautiful and fragrant Tahitian Sunset rose. Just wanted to share some happinuess!

Image link: My beautiful Tahitian Sunset Rose! (30 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My beautiful Tahitian Sunset Rose!

Oh lovely!!! Such a nice soft color blend. I didn't know that Tahitian Sunset is fragrant. What kind of fragrance - sweet, perfumey, myrrh....?

You summed it up perfectly with sharing happiness. Thanks for the good feelings.

Welcome to the wonder of roses!!
Carol

o

Very nice. I lost mine. Yours is so pretty!

o

A lovely blend of colors, reminds me of an exotic sunset, so the name is a good match! Thanks for sharing. I am interested in fragrant roses so I will remember the name of this lovely rose and if I have a chance I will add it to my collection.

o

I've also had great results with ours. It is one of the stronger scented roses from the 15 I had last year, and I'd describe it as a spicy rose scent, slightly like licorice. Don't know if that's 'myrrh' or not, but that's how it smells to me. I love it. We get a beautiful, soft range of colors in ours.

o

Very beautiful rose! and welcome to our Gallery!

o

This one is one of my favorites. I had one as a standard and it got so tall you couldn't see the blooms. It is on my list for this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here