Loving Spring

{{gwi:255191}}

{{gwi:255194}}

{{gwi:255195}}

{{gwi:255197}}

Comments (14)

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

socabeth, yes, these spring gardens are so lovely, but as I mentioned on another thread, failing to name the roses is grounds for getting banned from this forum, you know. : )

What is that gorgeous single red bloom?

I also like your foxgloves and canine blooming in your garden. LOL

Kate

• inga007
    11 years ago

I just love the foxgloves.
    You seem to have a great guardian of your lovely garden too.

• Beth Willett
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry Kate..... I haven't posted in awhile and I thought I could add them afterwards. Plus it was late! The red one is Janice Kellogg and the canine one is Smokey Bear! :)

• MaryDanielle
    11 years ago

I'm jealous of your beautiful garden! How wonderful it must be to wake up and get to look at that!!! I can't wait til my husband gets to retire (only 12 years to go. Lol.) from the Army and we can settle down! And your pup is a cutie!!!

• Krista_5NY
    11 years ago

Cute pup and wonderful roses, love the colors. The Foxgloves look great with the roses.

• TNY78
    11 years ago

Wow...it looks like a garden straight out of a magazine! But I have to say, I think your chocolate lab is my favorite :)

Tammy

• Beth Willett
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks! Whenever I used to post pics a couple of years ago, it always included my yellow lab, Rookie! The yard just isn't the same without a buddy....it felt lifeless and too "still" after he died! So now we have Smokey and he is always by my side, so I have to say he's my favorite thing in the garden too!

• hosenemesis
    11 years ago

Smokey! What a sweetheart. We have a yellow lab named Sam.
    Beth, what is the pink rose behind the daisies with the pink impatiens? That combination is so stunning.
    Renee

• Beth Willett
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Those are Carefree Wonders.....oh did I see you on my other post? haha ! I had to do another post so I didn't get kicked off the forum for not naming the roses ! :) Under the Carefree wonders are verbena, I tried to repeat the color. Yellow labs are the best!!!!

• ladyrose65
    11 years ago

I like how you have it so organized and pretty! The Last one is a real looker! Handsome dog!

• zeffyrose
    11 years ago

Your garden is gorgeous----that is a really great picture of Smokey--

Florence

• mzstitch
    11 years ago

I have not yet planted any companion plants with my roses, and you really showed me how spectacular it can look! Wow, I want to have my morning coffee in your yard!

• Maude80
    11 years ago

Very beautiful garden and so majestic looking.. and your dog is adorable too:)

Maude

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Your garden is really gorgeous, Beth!

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio