Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Butterflies and Light Pink Roses' Roseart

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Fri, May 4, 12 at 22:34

In this work with light pink roses I added the Butterflies for effect. The roses I used are Secret, Alden Biesen, Blush Ramber, Dainty Bess, Ellen's Joy, Cream Puff and last Rosendoff Sparrieshoop.--Enjoy--Ron
Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Butterflies and Light Pink Roses' Roseart

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Fri, May 4, 12 at 23:14

wow! that one is VERY realistic Ron! It almost looks like a photograph!

o

That is very striking!

o

Very pretty------

Florence

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, May 9, 12 at 17:10

Pretty bouquet for Mother's Day!

o

It first seemed a little funny to me, to see rose art posted on the gallery. I've just started lurking over here recently. But as I've seen more and more of your art, and today actually went looking for more postings after loving Orange Magic, I find myself quite looking forward to your posts. Most of us in the non gallery threads try to describe what we perceive when we sense our roses. Our photographs are our attempt to try to share with others what our eyes are perceiving when we sense our roses. Your art is a very articulate way of revealing what you perceive when you sense your roses, and your talent is exceptional.

I LOVE this piece. Thank you for sharing these.

o

HarmonyP--I do not have a website, but I post only to the Rose Gallery. and I have done close to 400 of these Roseart's.--Ron

o

Then you have piqued my curiousity! 400. Do you have a physical gallery? Or do you have 400 paintings in your house?

o

Harmonyp--They are all stored on one camera card.--Ron(Plus I have about 45 8x10's)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here