Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
questioningserenity

Container Love

So I just started this year, and with ya'lls help, have some beautiful blooms to enjoy the past 3 months! So I figured I'd show off what I've captured so far!

My Maria Stern: i fell in love with a customer's version of this beautiful rose(in my opinion) and grabbed one for myself as soon as I got off work!(Oh the joys of working at Lowes xD )

Promise of a beautiful flower, day before mother's day!
Her 1st bloom, ON mother's day! I swear my kitties sweet talked her!

A week or so later, her 2nd bloom. I love the differences between both roses on the same bush!

N-Joy: I grabbed her because she seemed no neglected and unwanted sitting beside my register all day. No picture of what she would be and all her blooms(and one bud) seemed sun bleached and wilted. Took her home, cut the blooms and let her keep her one bud left, and this was my reward!

A month later she gave me two more, slowly showing off their prettiness :)

I realized today I always get pictures of my blue Girl, but I always forget to get pictures of her fully opened!! She is my first rose and boy does she show off! I brought her home with one baby bud, once settled in she gave me 5 more. And today I counted and she has 10!

Red Sensation was suppose to be a 'multi-graft' rose of Red Sensation and All American Beauty. I think AAB died off at the store. But RS took a liking to Blue girl because they like to bloom together haha!

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do, even if alil blurry from my evil webcam. Thankfully, my digital camera is in the mail, yippee!

Comments (7)