Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blue Boy

Posted by bgrose (My Page) on
Wed, May 7, 08 at 23:36

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blue Boy

I love that!!! Big cabbagey rose!! Look at those great buds too!!

Any scent? Looks like it would smell divine!

Carol

o

Carol, the blossoms are not so big but have many petals, in the specification it is written 60 petals. I cannot smell it so much, maybe I can say it is mildly fragrant. But I like that it has many buds and soon it will be covered with blooms and I planted it only in February...

o

Oh my, that looks good enough to eat! So lovely! Is this a Kordes rose? I thought I read that it was.

o

Angelcub, no, it is not the Kordes rose, it is a rose with the same name from Interplant, Netherlands. That is what is written on the label.

o

Very, very pretty. I love all the layers of petals and the color of it is beautiful. Judy

o

This is a new rose for me and I begin to like it and its lavender pink color. Here are some more pictures of it.

o

That's a beautiful rose and a wonderful color. I like your 3rd pic down from the top of it sandwiched between the two buds.

o

Ah, thanks, bgrose. I didn't know there were two with the same name. Beautiful pics!

o

Just as beautiful as the first ones. That color is great. Yummy!!!! Judy

o

This is a beautiful rose.I love all the peddles and color too.I have Blue Girl and it looks nothing like your Blue Boy.

Jean

o

Wow.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, May 10, 08 at 15:55

So pretty. I grew Blue Ribbon once (a gift from someone who thought there really was such a thing as a blue rose). Of course it wasn't blue and certainly not as lovely as yours.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here