Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Spring Pictures

Posted by ingrid_vc Z10 SoCal (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 23:51

It's been a strange spring, with more disease and fewer flowers than I expected, and weird weather, but it's always possible to find beauty in the garden.

Belinda's Dream

Front triangle

Sister Elizabeth

Part of the back garden

Betty Prior

Front garden square bed

Garden by the rock

Souvenir de la Malmaison

Lavender Mist

Potter & Moore

Potter & Moore

William R. Smith in front, Belinda's Dream in the back

Ingrid

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Spring Pictures

Absolutely gorgeous, Ingrid!
I always marvel at your Limonium, too :)
Marina

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 8:11

Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden with us, Ingrid!

o

• Posted by jim1961 5/6 Central Pa (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 19:41

Very nice garden Ingrid! :)

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 22:44

All beautiful! Your roses are stunning, but I'm still in love with that huge brown boulder in your yard! All I've got is some ugly grey rocks sticking up on my property lol!

Tammy

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sat, May 11, 13 at 0:18

Ingrid, you have a spectacularly beautiful garden! I love your rock. I'd love to see a picture of all of it. It looks amazing and huge!

o

I love your garden, Ingrid. What a spectacular rock you have!

o

Thank you all so much for your nice comments. Very few people actually see (or appreciate) my garden, so it's a great pleasure to share it here with other passionate gardeners.

I'll try to see if I have a picture that shows more of the rock. It's about 30 feet across and the whole structure, which tapers to a lower height and is less solid rock and more decomposed granite, is about 150 feet long.

Ingrid

o

Here's a somewhat better picture of our garden rock that I happened across when I was looking for something else. You can't see the long part that parallels the house, but this is the highest point of it anyway.

Ingrid

o

While outside an angry storm is brewing, I am enjoying a May tour of Ingrid's beautifully arranged garden. Oh, those pinks--I love them, too. That sister Elizabeth bloom is spectacular, and Betty Prior is looking just right against the pale color of the house. I can see why you love Potter & Moore, and I plan to check it out on HMF right after I finish this post. Thanks for the tour. Diane

o

WOW!! I see a lot of pink!! I love pink roses!!! Belinda's Dream is sensational. Lovely shaped bush with flowers that completely suit it.
Thanks!
Carol

o

Ingrid - I've seen several pictures of your lovely roses, but have hesitated to comment, because I have a difficult time coming up with the words. There is such a naturalness in the way it is all put together, Your roses so look like they belong, I love the look you have created.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here