Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Silver Star and neighbors

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Mon, May 10, 10 at 23:53

Silver Star is wedged between Symphony, my favorite Austin,

on one side

and Molineux on the other side.

Silver Star is a blooming machine that, of course, lasts longer in cooler temps but keeps blooming in the heat. It is very photogenic and opens really nicely. Unfortunately, it has no scent worth mentioning. Here are a few views of it. Color varies by age and amount of sun.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Silver Star and neighbors

Kathy, I have never heard of Silver Star before, but what a beautiful lavender colored rose!

All of your roses look very healthy and vigorous!

Christina

o

Hi Kathy. Haven't been on in a few years, but your roses are as gorgeous as ever.

Scott

o

WOW!!! That is one beautiful Rose.I love it.Have never heard of it before, either, but,its amazing. Gorgeous.

Jean

o

I love those colors together. Perfect.
Renee

o

Symphony is my favorite yellow next to St. Patrick. I love seeing your pictures of it.

Silver Star can replace my Lagerfeld anytime.

o

What a great combination of colors, lavender and yellow....they look beautiful together!

o

Oooh, I love your Silver Star!!! Lovely shape to the blooms. I like the darker outside petals and lighter inside. Mmmm.

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here