Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
See How The Love Goes

Posted by henrikslo EU 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 17, 11 at 7:15

Twice in my life I was truly , deeply , madly in love . First one lasted a long time (it went on and off for a decades), the second one was a brief affair , but it left a deep impact in my life . And ain' it funny how history repeats itself - in roses ? I fell in love with EAB many years ago and it is my absolute favourite . Just recently VE became my number two .Well...
BTW , I stole the title of the post from Pointer Sisters . Beautiful song...
Victor Emmanuel after two days in a vase
Photobucket
Victor Emmanuel after four days in a vase
Photobucket
Erinnerung an Brod
Photobucket
Erinnerung an Brod
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: See How The Love Goes

Love is a beautiful thing. Thanks so much, Henrik, for sharing your life experiences and your beautiful photos with us. :-)

o

Erinnerung an Brod would also be my first love ;-)! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Christina

Here is a link that might be useful: Organic Garden Dreams

o

I love those purples, Henrik!

o

How do you stand going back into your house? That's freaking unbelievable how gorgeous they are. The first rose you showed looks like it's a winner for vase life!!

Now, I want to know all about your life - it's like opening a book and reading a few paragraphs that are really interesting, and then someone takes the book away. I know, I know, way beyond the scope of a rose forum. LOL

I just went back up to see the pictures again. I CAN'T BELIEVE how gorgeous they are - gaaaah!!!!

Carol

o

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 Central Pa (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 19:05

yeppers, that's some nice purples...

o

I took another look - gah, drool, :)

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here