Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_owens9081478

Let's see some smelly roses

Tammy Owens
11 years ago

I would love to see some pics of roses that are beautiful(aren't they all tho) and that have fragrance as well. Even if you have posted pics before..post them again!

Hot Cocoa- has a spicy scent

Blue Girl

Garden party

Lime Sublime- Not very smelly but sweet

Sweet Juliet- Citrusy!

Tamora

{{gwi:245895}}

Madame Pierre Oger- My only bloom of her before she was sp'd

Please post pics, even if someone else has posted the same rose, post it anyway. Rose look different in everyone's garden!

Comments (7)

• inga007
    11 years ago

I agree about seeing more pictures of lovely blooms. Since I don't have a garden, I take photos in park/gardens and copy all these lovely ones posted here and then have my own slide shows.
    I love it ,when the fragrance is described, as you have done for your lovely blooms.
    I go around gardens sniffing the flowers, but do look out for the bees.

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Lime Sublime is really pretty! I don't think I've ever noticed it before. It actually does seem to have a bit of a greenish cast.

I have a virtual garden too! I don't have a lot of space, so it's nice to have a 10 acre fantasy garden with absolutely everything in it (including unicorns, of course!).

Smelly flowers are my absolute favorite! I gots a few of those...

Peace

Purple Passion

Just Joey

Granada

The Prince

Madame Scipion Cochet (smells SO good!)

Koko Loco

Barbra Streisand

Belinda's Dream

That's it for now. I have more!

• harmonyp
    11 years ago

Oh yeah, just twist my arm posting these...

Blue Girl:

Angel Face:
    {{gwi:309888}}

Stainless Steel

Chrysler Imperial

Young Lycidas
    {{gwi:270032}}

Elle

Twilight Zone
    {{gwi:270252}}

Purple Tiger
    {{gwi:266251}}

Mary Rose
    {{gwi:266249}}

Bolero

Sunsprite

Fragrant Cloud
    {{gwi:282795}}

cl. Aloha

Heirloom

I realized I don't have photos of two of my favorite fragrant pinks - Pink Promise and Pink Peace. Time to remedy that...

• JessicaBe
    11 years ago

I want Belindas Dream!!! AAHHHH I can't take it anymore!! Its such a beautiful rose

• C Schaffner
    11 years ago

Brittie, what beautiful pictures. Your Peace is amazing. I can smell them from here.

• TNY78
    11 years ago

I'm really into the scent of roses, because we have a HUGE wild honeysuckle and jasmine field growing in the brush behind my house, and it tends to drown out any rose scent (unless I get down and actually stick my nose into it!) But, I really enjoy looking at everyone's pictures :)

Tammy

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    11 years ago

Gorgeous pictures of many beautiful roses. Young Lycidas, Purple Passion, Madame Scipion Cochet, Heirloom and Twilight Zone could have a place in my garden at any time. I wish my Angel Face had ever looked as lovely as yours.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus