Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phatboyrose

Minis & Mini-Floras

phatboyrose
12 years ago

I thought I would post afew small ones for those that like them. Hope you enjoy.

Harold

Ty

TABASCO CAT

RAINBOWS END

GEM-O-THE ROCKEYS

ELECTRIC LADY

CHELSEA BRITTLYN

CHILD'S PLAY

SHOW STOPPER

DOUBLE TAKE

DADDY FRANK

MISS FLIPPINS

MEMPHIS MUSIC

Comments (16)

• C Schaffner
    12 years ago

Your minis look so healthy. What do you feed them?

• queenbee_1
    12 years ago

wow --these are really show stoppers! thank you for sharing.. What size range are they?

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

I love the mini-Display making a Grand-Display, Harold!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I like small roses because I can always find room for it some where HA HA. My mini-floras stand about 2 ft to 3ft high and the blooms are mostly 2 to 3 inch in dia. my minis range about 18 to 20 inches. I feed them Mill's easy feed with some organics throwed in a couple times a year, alflfa, cottonseed mill. Thanks Harold

• bethnorcal9
    12 years ago

Wow they're all beautiful. My minis never look like that!!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ms Beth you are so kind, but you are not fooling anyone. Everone knows the your roses are some of the best anywhere anytime. But THANKS for your kind comments.
    Harold

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    12 years ago

Wow Harold! Some great Minis!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you Mr Jim your roses are starting to look great it does take time for them to reach their prime. I look forward each year to see how much they have improved from the previous year. Again Thanks
    Harold

• ladyrose65
    12 years ago

Those are some Banging Roses! Beautiful...! Do you enter shows?

• kasiec
    12 years ago

Your mini roses are gorgeous Harold. Are all the minis in pots? Thanks for sharing the secret of how to grow a happy and healthy mini roses.

Kasie

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for your kind words, yes Ms ladyrose I entered my frist rose show this year and now I think am hooked. Ms Kasie all of my minis are in pots and most of my mini-floras are also. I'm rooting alot more more minis and mini-floras that I got at our rose show at the end of May this year.Again Thanks!!
    Harold

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

What a wonderful collection you have, phatboy! And they're all so beautiful and healthy! I got Chelsea Brittlyn this spring and she's just been a blooming fool already!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank You Ms. Seil, coming from you that's a great complement,especially with the quality of roses that you grow. Again Thanks.
    Harold

• C Schaffner
    12 years ago

What size pots do you use? I think mine may be too small.

• Krista_5NY
    12 years ago

Spectacular colors and a beautiful show.

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you soo much Ms.Krista and Pelicanhead for you inspiring comments. most of my true minis are grown in 15 x15 inch pots and my mini-floras are in 18w x 22h pots. All of my pots are clay but I don't think that matters that much. I think that food and water, water, water, matters more. I mainly use Mill's Easy Feed. Water twice daily especially in these 90+ days. Again Thanks!!
    Harold

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES