Orange

Photobucket

Yellow

Photobucket

Cherry Sunblaze

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses Garden Views

Ahhhhhh, luuuuuv shots with the sun sparlkling through here and there. Your roses are stunning. Luv them all. We are in the middle of a horrid heat wave and noooo rain at all so my roses are kinda in shut down mode and the lilies are starting to strut their stuff. Time for beetles so i'm ok if the roses stay quiet for a few more weeks and maybe the beetles will bypass my house. "Yeah right" I say to myself!! Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous beauties. Would love to get Cherry Sunblaze and that Charles Aznavour. Pretty pretty. Always love to see your pics of florabundaville. Judy

o

That is just incredible!!! You are a master gardener with a fantastic sense of color and style. I am in awe!!!

Carol

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 4, 11 at 21:04

I would love to come and just drink in the beauty of your garden, Rita!

o

That last shot just about did me in.
Renee

o

I haven't been here for a long time, I had to log in and congratulate you on your wonderful beautiful garden!! I remember when you were buying all of these roses just some years back!

Good job!!

o

WOW!!!! Cherry Sunblaze is gorgeous!!!
Jason

o

Such pretty colors. Thank you for sharing these delicious photos! I LOVE the Florabundaville shots. Cherry Sunblaze is WOW!
Sandra

o

I haven't bought any roses this year at all as my garden is full. Plus ones I bought two years ago that needed to grow have really filled in. I must say the roses have never looked better than they did this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here