Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lothlin

New roses & some bonus

lothlin
11 years ago

A couple things I just put into the ground and some stuff that's been there for a few weeks now! Most of it is doing great too.

{{gwi:1245049}}

Zephirine Drouhin, recovering from aphids & black spot and just absolutely taking off. She's shot off a couple of long canes and is just covered in flower clusters that should start blooming soon.

{{gwi:1245050}}

Joseph's Coat... not looking too great. I haven't seen any new growth come up, I'm wondering if its getting over a little bit of transplant shock.

{{gwi:1245051}}

Elle. No new flowers yet, but she's healthy with plenty of new growth and one big bud about ready to pop!

{{gwi:1245052}}

Ebb Tide. Also recovering from a bad bought of black spot, but the new growth is thankfully free of it. I can't wait for it to start throwing blooms of the proper color XD

{{gwi:1245053}}

Dick Clark. Just put him in the ground today and I cannot BELIEVE the flush of flowers it has. My jaw dropped when I saw this guy at the nursery, amazingly healthy plant

{{gwi:1245054}}

Scentimental. Also put into the ground today - not as huge as Dick Clark, but man, the smell is to DIE for.

{{gwi:1245055}}

Bonus new Elderberry Bush! I'm gonna make me some jam :D

{{gwi:1245056}}

And bonus bleeding heart; isn't it just darling?

Comments (8)