Arbor with Kathleen Harrop and Parade climbers

Arbor swing

Knockout roses

Shed with Knockouts

Shed

Comments (10)

• aurora1701e
    14 years ago

Wow, your roses are absolutely breathtaking. Everything looks so beautiful and healthy and your pics are outstanding. Blaze and GC are excellent! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jeff

• paulieinct
    14 years ago

Splendid job. Your Blaze w/clematis is absolutely spellbinding. What zone are you in? Is your Blaze grafted or own-root? -Paul

• serenasyh
    14 years ago

ooooo, amazing beautiful, lush climbies and very charming cottage backdrop! I was actually straddling the fence about whether to get Westerland, because it's got more of a floribunda than tea-rose shape, but now the color is having me drool! How old are each of your climbers? Again, magnificent roses!

• elgrillo
    14 years ago

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.

Gary

• zeffyrose
    14 years ago

Your pictures are wonderful----WOW---that Blaze is a beauty and very striking---

I love your little shed and the plantings are lovely---

Florence

• kristin_flower
    14 years ago

Your roses are amazingly beautiful!

• newyorkrita
    14 years ago

The red Blaze climber with the purple clematis is wonderful. Everything in your yard looks so beautuful, your lanscaping is superb. I love the way the shed looks with the roses.

• bethnorcal9
    14 years ago

Wow! You have a beautiful garden! And I LOVE that shed!! I've been wanting one for yrs. Maybe one day! Oh I love the Japanese maples too. (another one of my obsessions..)

• angelcub
    14 years ago

Oh my, what a beautiful garden! You have the perfect combination of fullness and tidiness. Love the color of Blaze with the purple clem. I've been thinking of Blaze for a climber next to my stone chimney. I forget - does it have good repeat bloom?

Your shed fits in perfectly with your surroundings. Don't you just love Westerland? I have two climbing an arbor. Oh the color and fragrance! : )

And your arbor and swing - what a perfect spot to take in all the beauty you've created. I don't think I'd ever want to leave. What roses do you have growing up the sides?

TFS!
    Diana

• lesmc
    14 years ago

Your gardens are beautiful! It shows lots of hard work and I know it is a paradise. Your shed is dressed beautifully with roses! Who could ask for anything more!!! Great work, enjoyed the pictures. Lesley