Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Few Blooms (Not Quite A Bounty Though)

Posted by aurora1701e z7 Southern NJ (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 25, 09 at 16:31

I'm going to Mexico for a couple weeks. Before I go I wanted to share a few roses that are blooming here. Unfortunately I'm probably going to miss my second flush, but there's always Fall, right?! Enjoy!

Jeff

MR. LINCOLN (For Serenasyh!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

GEMINI [JB got the best of this :-( ]
Photobucket

STRIKE IT RICH
Photobucket
Photobucket

ABOUT FACE (The one cane is 6' tall!!)
Photobucket

LOVE & PEACE
Photobucket
Photobucket

HONOR
Photobucket

BURGUNDY ICEBERG (This was a 1-gallon own-root I got from Chamblees in April. Now in a 3-gallon pot and growing, growing, growing)
Photobucket
Photobucket

DISNEYLAND
Photobucket

BIOLA CENTENNIAL
Photobucket

HEIRLOOM
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Few Blooms (Not Quite A Bounty Though)

Gorgeous Jeff! but aaaaaah, you're going to be gone for a FEW WEEKS?????? What in the world will I do without those beautiful drop-dead gorgeous Lincolns!!!!! AAAAAAAA! mine are pom-pom, cabbage patch Lincolns, and now I won't have beautiful Lincolns to look at and remember what Lincolns are supposed to look like, LOL! And I bet yours and Boxofrox's roses smell so fantastic... I am going to have a major withdrawal attack from Aurora MIA-- missing-in-action! heheh!

lovely hybrid form of Honor, Gemini and Heirloom too...

o
RE: A Few Blooms (Not Quite A Bounty Though)

Beautiful shots of beautiful, beautiful roses. Your MR. LINCOLN so so perfect. Wish mine looked that good. Have a great time on vacation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here