Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first photos

Posted by anderson_dc 5a (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 20, 10 at 19:02

New to gardening and with the weather we have been having this spring the roses just arent "smiling for the camera" very long. I was able to get a couple of nice photos of my Buck Rose: Hawkeye Belle. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first photos

Congratulations on your new gardening and lovely rose! So very perfect and pretty!

o

Oh! I like the look of that rose. My favorite color!!

Carol

o

I love pale pink roses darker in their center. So pretty!

o

Lovely roses. Do you know which one it is? It would be really nice if you would post your photos on the other camera gallery which is especially there for photos and it really does need some cheering up, it has been very slow lately because people post here instead of there. It would be much appreciated if you would give it a go. It is so exciting to see new pictures. Thanks so much. So good to have new picture posters.

o

triciac: It is a Buck Rose and the name of it is Hawkeye Belle. Im new to the site and wasnt aware of another camera gallery, what is it called?

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 22, 10 at 2:06

This is the place to post your rose pictures unless they are the subject of a post on the general rose forum. For instance if someone on the General Rose Forum asks for information on a light pink rose you could post this picture as an example of one they might like to try. The rose GALLERY forum is an album of just pictures.
..If everyone posted their pictures on the General Rose forum, then the threads would move too quickly and people's rose questions would get lost in the shuffle.....May I say again, what a nice rose you have. I love the delicate porcelain beauty of it. Good job. I hope to see more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here