Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

Bokay of the Day

boxofrox
11 years ago

The weather subsided and I did war with the adjacent blackberry fields. I had just enough energy left to harvest this............

The roses used are:

Abraham Darby, The Dark Lady, Midnight Blue, Flutterbye, Scent from Above, Hansa, and Easy Goin'. Add a few peonies and some kalmia and some water and some glass and.............

Comments (6)

• canadian_rose
    11 years ago

Oh!!!! We are sooooo far away from blooms that it ain't funny. Rain, rain, rain - rivers are almost flooded out.

Then to see that beautiful bouquet!!! Gasp!!! Just what I need to see to get me through this cold monsoon. LOL

Thanks Boxo!!
    Carol

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

My pleasure :-)

• inga007
    11 years ago

I would sure have the energy anytime to gather such a lovely "bunch".
    Thank you, for posting.

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    11 years ago

WoWzer! Nice bouquet Boxo! :-)

• serenasyh
    11 years ago

Ohhh, that is soooo GORGEOUS AND EVER SO BEAOOOOOTIFUL, Boxo! So thrilling to see all the Sunshine Scintillating so SPECTACULARLY and your bouquet!!!! Hey, Jim, sent me an email about your Bouquet, Boxo! I can proudly braaag as your Fan, that I was mad-pack scrambling to prepare for an interview with a job recruiter, packing laptop, portfolio, stuffing all my stuff into a bag, organizing directions and all the chaos but! I did race back to the computer to take a peek at your bouquet before leaving CUZ I KNEW IT WOULD ENERGIZE ME FOR THE DAY, lol! So I just got back home to and am now typing away with tons of Rosie Smiles! What a wonderful Day it's been, getting to see Your Triple-y Delightful Sheer Sunshine of Paradisimo! And oh, a Rugosa in a bokay! It takes the Supreme of Rugosas to ever make a bouquet which goes to show what a winner your Hansa is! Kalmia also makes such a delicate tiara too.... And of course, you know me with AD! How I love, love, love that AD!

• JessicaBe
    11 years ago

Beautiful bouquet :-D !

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro