Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A picture for canadian_rose (Carol)

Posted by Sara-Ann z6b OK (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 17, 14 at 22:09

Carol - I've been thinking about your Buxom Beauty. Here is one of my blooms from today. I have two and they are beginning their second flush. I've been wondering how all your roses are coming along and definitely want to see pictures.

This post was edited by Sara-Ann on Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 8:38

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A picture for canadian_rose (Carol)

Gee, that was nice of you!!! Your BB looks sooooo beautiful!!!! Yay!!!
Well, we've had rain for almost all of June, and are expecting rain until the end of June at least. SIGH!!!
So, the buds have not progressed at all. Yes, there ARE buds - but they just sit there waiting for the sun. So zero flowers yet. I promise I'll post when they start coming. Thank you Sarah-Ann!!
Carol

o

Thank you Carol - I hope you get some sunshine and blooms soon, I would be so anxious. It would be nice if you could have less rain, and some of us could have more, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work like that.

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 16:09

Great looking bloom sara ann!

Carol I hope you get blooms real soon! :-)

o

Still raining. We might get floods here - but, fortunately for me, I'm on a hill.
The grass is so squishy with rain. The rose leaves are getting rust spots. I've got mushrooms growing in the grass. The rain just doesn't stop. I've started hissing hate songs at the rain. Sigh.
:)
Carol

o

Thanks Jim, I always appreciate your comments and enjoy your roses too. Carol, I do hope you are able to enjoy your roses at some point, hopefully you will. I am glad you at least don't have to worry about getting flooded. Please do keep us posted.

o

WE HAD SUN TODAY!!!!!! Yay!!! Then in the evening we had tons more rain and lots of thunder and lightning - really close too!!!
So, YES, we had rain - BUT the sun was shining today!!!! Yay!!! Small victories. :)
Carol

o

I am so glad you had some sunshine! Hope you will have some blooms soon.

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 23, 14 at 21:50

Gee I hope you get plenty of sunshine soon Carol...

o

Still rainy. No blooms yet. Hopefully within the next week or two. :)
Carol

o

Carol - I do hope you have blooms soon!

o

Thanks Sara-Ann!!
The wait is frustrating - but at least we're green and not white. :) LOL
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here