boxofrox
12 years ago

First for my darling niece Jessica

Then for my lovely bride

Comments (10)

• inga007
    12 years ago

Love your " bokaze".
    Hope you have more blooms left in your garden. :>)

• phatboyrose
    12 years ago

The Master has unleast his brush again to produce another Spectacular array of bouquets. They are to be envious of. Thanks Harold

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Barely a dent inga, I'm just glad I have plenty of willing bouquet recipients ;-) We are due for a stretch of decent weather so there will be no shortage.

Harold, I know you know what a pleasure it is to give of our garden bounty. I just pick em and stick em in the vase and they do the rest ;-) I was thinking of you when I caught this shot of LDB so hope you enjoy.........

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

What a beautiful bouquet that your very LUCKY niece gets to enjoy! and ooooh, I can just imagine the fragrance emanating!!!

And I love your Momma's Bouquet especially. It just spills forth and I just love how A.D. forms the divider between the reds and the yellows. So elegant, Boxo!

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    12 years ago

Awesome bouquets Boxofrox!

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

They're lovely boxo! What lucky young ladies to get such beautiful bokaze!

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    12 years ago

These two are probably my favorites of the ones you've posted. Very special and exquisite! Your ladies are very lucky.

Ingrid

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks to all :-)

It's funny that it was quite by accident I ended up with all these flowers. The initial impetus was to just improve the yard a bit but then it took on a life of it's own. Counting Father's Day, I have now made 10 extremely large boquets and still can't even come close to keeping up with deadheading. What a joy it is to give though............;-)

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

I can't imagine having that largesse of blooms. Thank goodness I don't know anyone who really likes flowers (seriously - no one in my whole extended family likes flowers - I'm a throwback) - because I don't get enough blooms to cut.

Your L.D. Braithwaite is incredible. I have one that survived from last winter - but it only has about 4 buds ready to open. So I am in awe at how many blooms you get.

Your bouquets are over the top lush. It would take all of my roses to make even one bouquet. But then my season is just starting.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Carol

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Carol, Who knew ? I surely didn't but they just keep coming and with virtually no supplemental care. I'm cutting like crazy to share before vacation and I made 3 more today........

For the retirement center #1

For the retirement center # 2

Neighbor (Good one ;-)