Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arbor and Trellis

Posted by roseperson z5 S/E MI (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 22:44

Roses and clematis on Arbor and Trellis.

Here is a link that might be useful: Arbor and Trellis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arbor and Trellis

Outstanding just Outstanding, You have the most Beautiful entrance I've seen. I hope to get to see what's behind this GRAND opening. Thanks for making my day.
Harold

o

Oh.My.Gosh

So beautiful!!

o

Absolutely beautiful!!

Kasie

o

Wow indeed !!! If I may ask what is the name of that violet ground cover flowering you have growing at the bottom of the arbor? It really compliments the colors perfectly.

o

I've rarely seen a private garden that's so beautifully tended and filled with flowers. The arbor is stunning. Did you buy it or construct it yourself? Also, may I know the name of the pink rose to the left of the arbor and the roses espaliered on the wall?

Ingrid

o

BlueDerby,

Sorry I could not remember the name of the violet ground cover; for me it is a bit invasive though.

Ingrid,

On the East view the pink rose on the far left is Aunt Honey, on the right the Yellow rose is Julia Child and on far right is Quietness; there are many roses in there - these are the prominent ones. On the West View the climber on the wall is Jeanie LaJoie (spelling!). I have built the arbor in 2008 and the Trellis (North view) in 2007.

Sincerely,

Roseperson

o

Roseperson--Your pics should be in Better Homes and Gardens. Great Garden.--Ron

o

Ron is right - it looks like it belongs on a magazine cover. You have done a beautiful job, from all angles. Wonderful!

o

Beautiful, and so cheerful, a great summer show.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here