Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My 'Purple Heart' Roseart

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 23:06

For this work I used a lot of mauve roses that are not seen or heard of very often. The roses I used are Basyes Purple Rose, Tuscany Superb, Rhapsody in Blue, Purple Buttons, Nouveau Vulcain, Purple Simplicity, Haddington, Midnight Blue, Orpheline de Juillet, International Herald Tribune, Outta the Blue, Purple Passion, Purple Tiger, Vineyard Song, Violet Hood and last Wild Plum.Enjoy--Ron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My 'Purple Heart' Roseart

And enjoy I did, Ron. Very nice!!

Thanks and have a wonderful day! :)

Debbie

o

Beautiful---what a lovely collection of the purples--

Florence

o

Really nice. This year I have quickly fallen in love with Tuscany Superb that I'm growing for the first year. I'm also thinking about growing some similar rose to Tuscany Superb, but repeating. It seems that mostly Tom Carruth has been trying to breed something alike. Can you advise me, pls, which of these or other roses resemble the most?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here