boxofrox
11 years ago

Ginger Sylabub

{{gwi:1254363}}

Queen Elizabeth

Easy

Westerland

The Dark Lady

New Dahlia Fence...repurposed bedframe we found as free giveaway on side of road. Dahlias are just coming up now and back of bed has new America/Don Juan/New Dawn climbers in the back....

North Memory Entrance....roses on right, hydrangeas and camelias on left and chaemacyparis in the middle.....

Comments (11)

• inga007
    11 years ago

Lovely photos.
    The Sylabubs look "delicious"
    I like the plantings between the paving stones and the decorative fences.

• JessicaBe
    11 years ago

Your garden is beautiful, Ginger is stunning

• canadian_rose
    11 years ago

I think your Ginger S. is the nicest rose you have. It even beats your Abe (better duck - Serena may be reading this!! :) ) LOL It is just stunning!!

I love your garden shot.
    You rock!
    Carol

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    11 years ago

Ginger, ginger, and the Easy gang... All your roses and garden pics look really good Boxo! :-)

• serenasyh
    11 years ago

AAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAA, no ROSE TOUCHES MY ABES-Abraham Darby and Abraham Lincoln WITH THEIR ABS, Carol, lol, lol!

As you can tell KG Stalker has invaded the Boxo Garden and has staked out her claim as Numero Uno Fan of the AD! and gasp! shocks her fellow Rose Gallery friends by calling the AD hers for the Staking and the Stalking.

But yes, Ginger is indeed delicious, but I actually put Hansa as my raspberry pie!

Oooo, the Easies are beginning to emerge. I'm waiting for the WALL of EG and LE! The suspense is building....

Oooo, and more fantastic copper accents! I WANT!!!!!

I just looove my America and DJ too, Boxo! I can't wait for your ADJND combo as the new wall. :D

Love the Garden shots, Boxo!

• bethnorcal9
    11 years ago

Beautiful stuff. I like the bed frames! Wish I could find something like that around here!

• canadian_rose
    11 years ago

Too funny Serena!!
    Carol

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Every one needs a little spice in their life and Ginger is a good one! Your QE is much paler in color than mine, boxo.

• TNY78
    11 years ago

oh wow, I love that North Memory Entrance! That is amazing! Also appreciate seeing the pics of Ginger Syllabub mature. I got one last fall from Pickering, and it seems to be doing well do far (if it would only rain here!)

Your thread title made me laugh, I was just yelling at my dog, Ginger, to stop barking out the front window when I read it! LOL

Tammy

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Tammy, Tooooo funny.....no barking from my Ginger :-) If yours ends up like mine, you will love it. It was stunning last year for me in it's first real season. I posted tons of shots last summer.

Seil, my QE is a baby and we've had very little sunshine. I'm hoping for darker myself.

Beth, we have been real fortunate with finding stuff to repurpose. I took the copper pipe from that dahlia bed (10') and ran it verticle up my chimney for an adjacent clematis and it might need even more. I really like the bed for support because the dahlias get too tall and top heavy to freestand.

KG, You rock !!!! I do agree about AD vs GS but I have 3 of him ;-)

Carol, thanks so much and I just know that both of us will end up experiencing enough sun once summer officially gets here (7/5 at the earliest for us here :-( My hydrangeas are set to be the most spectacular they have ever been and I have two weeks to get them blooming for my nieces baby shower. One of her colors is blue and my blues are loaded!!!!

• dove_song
    11 years ago

Hey...looong time no talk to Boxo. It's great to see your garden again. It's ALWAYS fun viewing my fellow PNWerner's garden photos here.

Love the title of this thread. I was almost expecting to see Tina Louise (aka GINGER) of Giligan's Island pop up on here. Remember her? ;) hehe Seriously though, your Ginger Sylabub is very pretty, as well as are all of your roses and plants.

Also, I love the whimsy of your new recycled dahlia bedframe fence. Cute idea!

And your North Memory Entrance is tops for certain, sure!!!

Thanks for sharing all of this with all of us, Boxo! :D

You and your Mrs. take good care. :)

Deb

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022