Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
roses, etc.

Posted by canadian_rose zone 3a (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 1:34

Here are a few from my garden. First an iris.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: roses, etc.

Here's Evelyn.

o

One of my three standard poodles.
His name is Toffee.

o

Nicole Carol Miller

o

Alec's Red.

o

Audrey Wilcox

o

Julio Iglesias

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 11:38

Lovely blooms! And I love the color of Toffee!

o

Thanks! Toffee is a real sweetheart!!

o

Carol - I am so happy you have blooms. Love your Evelyn and I am really wanting to try Nicole Carol Miller.

o

The flowers are pretty, but pets are always the star. :) Toffee is so cute!

o

Love them all esp Evelyn. Love your close up of Alec's Red. Toffee just makes you wanna snuggle up and give him bunches of kisses!! Judy

o

Love your roses and canine!

Kate

o

Sarah - you should try Nicole Carol Miller. Although it may get pretty tall for you? It's about 4 feet high here (after being overwintered in my garage). It gets a lot of blooms which last for a very long time and without fading. The scent is very strong. I love it!!

Brittie - Awwww....Toffee would shake a paw with you if you were here.

PrettyPetals - Yes, Toffee is very sweet and I love lying on the grass with my head on his body. I have also trained him to do some things to help me with my balance. Sometimes when I'm in the garden, my brain won't let my body move....so I call him to come help me. He comes running right up to me. I can put my weight on him and start to move. He also helps if I'm kneeling and can't get up. He's awesome. Thanks for the nice comments about my roses. :)

Thanks Kate! I couldn't garden without Toffee - see above paragraph. He's such a sweetie.
Carol

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 24, 14 at 20:45

Love that pic of Toffee! Glad to hear Toffee helps you out Carol! That's awesome! We have a white version of Toffee named Gracie. (Gracie is a Golden Doodle though)

I really like the color of that Iris Carol! And your roses look awesome too!

photo IMG_1191_zpse64138af.jpg

o

Aww....how cute!!! And I love his friend. :)

And about the iris - in my collection I love to get as many variations of blue/purple that I can find. Love em.
Carol

o

Standards are the smartest dogs!

Looked up Audrey Wilcox - thanks for introducing me to her!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 2, 14 at 19:14

The blooms are lovely but so is Toffee!

o

iris_gal - yes! They can be scary smart. :) Oh, your welcome on Audrey Wilcox - I really, really love it.

Seil - Awwww Toffee thanks you. I'm really happy with my roses this year.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here