Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The latest blooms

Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 14 at 1:35

It's hot and dry, but the roses are doing their best to hang on. Here's a bunch of this week's lovelies...

CHANGE OF HEART
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

COLOSSUS

EDDY MITCHELL (DARK NIGHT)

FRANCIS MEILLAND

JESSIKA

LAVANDE

MAIDEN VOYAGE

MAMON COCHET

MANOU MEILLAND

NIGHTINGALE

NIGRETTE

ORANGE JUICE

PHILATELIE - my favorite new rose!!

REUNION

SULTRY

SUMMER SONG

SWEET BEAUTY

VALENTINE HEART

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The latest blooms

Lots of lovely roses, but I must admit I get a shiver of delight everytime I see Dark Night. Sultry always catches my attention also. Do you have those two near each--would make a dramatic contrast!

Kate

o

I almost feel guilty when I go out to water my gardens, as I can do it any time I want from my endless well water. Looks like you're doing well even though you have that challange of lack of water. Nigrette and Summer Song are my favorites from your long beautiful list. I'm familiar with Summer Song, but heading over to helpmefind to find out more about Nigrette!!

o

Beth - Those are all so pretty, I always love the vivid colors of your roses. I love all of them, but Change of Heart, Jessika, Lavande and Philatelie really stand out. Keep sharing, please.

o

Looking very pretty! You always have roses I've never heard of. Love it!! Judy

o

I always get an attack of rose lust when I open your posts.
Bud shots push me over the edge. Summer Song is looking good.

o

Phil... looks soooo beautiful!!! I can see why you like it so much. Any fragrance?

I had a chance to get Jessika this year - and decided not to get it. What do you think of this rose?

I really like Lavende's color. Sigh :)
Carol

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 19:26

Always a gorgeous collection of rarities, Beth!

o

Amazing collection. I really love to see all that type of roses in my Garden. Because I love the roses.

o

You have such an amazing collection! I always look but rarely have time to post...
Lavande looks so pretty!
I was hoping to be slightly intrusive and ask you, why are they all in pots? Are they growing out til you can plant in beds? Are they in part shade or do you just choose the right time of day for pics? Thanks for sharing your beautiful roses.

o

Hi lilyfinch

Because i have limited time for search. I have my own business so i get little time for my own work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here